So smoothies are kinda…my thing.
Green smoothies, berry smoothies, tropical smoothies, DESSSERRRRT smoothies….I love them all.
I loved them so much, that I opened up a little health bar called, The Balance Bar, alongside my little yoga studio. I’ve since passed the reigns on to another eager entrepreneur to take it over, as I go full force with the Yogifoodipreneur.
My hands down most poplar cold bevvie, was the Very Berry. I am sure I could have been more original with the naming of these blended concoctions, but well, the name is what it is!!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 3 scoops blackberries Frozen fruit works best for a nice cold smoothie without ice!
- 3 scoops raspberries
- 3 scoops blueberries
- 3 scoops strawberries
- 1 banana I prefer ripened, then chopped and frozen!
- 1 cup fresh squeezed apple juice Gala works the best for juicing
- Place all solid ingredients on the bottom of the blender
- Add apple juice, and blend for 30 sec.Feel free to boost your smoothie with spinach, protein powders, plant proteins like chia, hemp or flax, or add a superfood like acai berry powder!
Share this Recipe